Hey, how about a top-ten list of the most-viewed posts from last year? Yes? Okay, here we go!
In reverse order, for maximum suspense:
9. Strawberry, Watermelon, & Arugula Salad with Cardamom-Candied Pistachios
8. Five Minute Photo Shoot: Winter Breakfast
7. Roasted Delicata Squash with Avocado Sauce
5. Salsa Verde
4. Country Ham Pizza with Pickled Figs and Blueberries
1. Five Minute Photo Shoot: Quinoa Sushi
Man, that was a cop-out of a post.
How about I show you the three most popular posts of all time, too?
3. Corn Cookies, à la Momofuku Milk Bar
2. Almond Milk Panna Cotta; Or, Vegan Dessert Win
1. Spice Rack
Y’all sure do like that spice rack.
2 thoughts on “Your Favorite Posts of 2012”
So not a cop out of a post. A fresh reminder of all things tasty!
Lili: Hello! How are you? Thank you for the reassurance. I wasn’t feeling guilty or anything, but it’s good to know that not everyone thinks like me. 🙂